Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Christmas Scrapbook

It seems I always have Christmas pages to scrapbook....here's a page I did recently using the now retired Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper (DSP).











And here is a picture of the youngest granddaughter skating.


Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm

or 

6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs.  Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making.  This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat.  dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.