Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dr. Ritchey

With Sympathy


Recently one of the most influential women in my life passed away, she was in her 90's and lived a wonderful life.  Dr. Ritchey was a wonderful teacher and mentor my Senior year in High School.  During that year, she was working on her Doctorate.  I hate to admit that I had made a card for her, addressed the envelope and started to write her a letter months ago.....but I never mailed it.     Shame on me.  So today, I have the Sympathy card I made for her son and his wife to share with you.










Supplies:  Big Shot, Boho Blossoms Punch, Circle Punch, Edgelits, Embossing Powder, Framelits, Layered Labels Stamp Set, Seam Binding, Sympathy, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Thanks for Caring Stamp Set (retired), Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder




This was our High School Mascot.

So, thanks to Dr. Ritchey.....she was a wonderful woman.



Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm

or

6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs. Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making. This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat. dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.