Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pig Hug

If only pigs could hug....well, this is how they would look when they were getting ready to lay a great big Pig Hug on you!  And you would probably end up saying..."That will do, Pig.  That will do!"  Ok, so none of you quote the movie "Babe", but it one of my little habits....I admit it!  I like pigs.  Always have.  My Grandmother Wright kept pigs and I have always enjoyed them, so if there is a pig stamp, well, it is mine.



Card Front.




Envelope, Card Front, Inside Sentiment.

So, on to the Button Buddies....this one features the Plaid Technique that I blogged about on this post.


Stamp Sets:  Button Buddies, Perfect Words (retired Hostess), On the Farm (retired), Word Play
Tools:  Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Ribbon, Button, Google Eyes (non-SU), Pastels (retired), Stripes Embossing Folder  





Our Mother's Day celebration with Mandie and the grandgirls.  A great day!


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.