Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Suitcases Packed

My bags are packed and sitting in the corner.  LOL  I'm not going anywhere, but I thought it was time to display my vintage suitcase collection.  Well, part of it anyway.  I've been collecting these for a long time and decided to dust them off and set them out where I can enjoy them every day.



They will make great "secret" craft storage.  Some even have the original keys.  Love that.  I love the worn, chippy look and how they add interest to the corner of the room

NEW STAMPERS CLUB STARTING UP


I will be starting a new Technique Club Hostess Club this September. If you want to learn new ways to use your products and want to grow in your hobby supplies in a controlled way, then this Hostess Club may be for you. Each member will receive Hostess benefits during one month of the 6 month membership. Plus one member wins a terrific door prize each month. Club is held at my home in Bedford, PA.


To get more information or to reserve your spot email me at dfoor@embarqmail.com .

Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm (2 spaces available)

or

6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs. Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making. This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat. dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.