Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Craft Fair Price Tags

Craft Shows

Sometimes it amazes me how many price tags I use every year!  One of the fun things I do when I attend Craft Fairs is punch my price tags out of Whisper White cardstock.  It is a easy project to take with me and it passes the time when I don't have "shoppers", but another great benefit is that I sell lots of our punches to other crafters!  

Since I sell a lot of vintage and primitive items, I wanted some distressed price tags.  I started with our Extra-Large Tag Punch (119866), some shimmer paint, some drops of Chocolate Chip ink refill and a spray bottle.


This is just a large spray bottle from a dollar store since I was making a large quantity of shimmer spray.  I did that by mixing....water, SU shimmer paint (any color will do, I used Frost White) and Chocolate Chip ink refill.  I just kept putting drops of refill in until I got the color I wanted.



As you can see, I used a very old cookie sheet and covered it with Parchment Paper.  




You can skip the Parchment Paper, but I spray the tags (both sides) right on the Parchment Paper then use the Parchment in my Big Shot.  I'll show you that project another day.


I bake them in the oven for about 5 to 7 minutes with the temp. being around 200 degrees.

After they dry, they shimmer and have a nice vintage look to them.  Of course, you can use a lot of our punches to make price tags and there is no need to age them.  There are lots of possibilities!  It's just another way to use our products.

NEW STAMPERS CLUB STARTING UP

I will be starting a new Technique Club Hostess Club this September. If you want to learn new ways to use your products and want to grow in your hobby supplies in a controlled way, then this Hostess Club may be for you. Each member will receive Hostess benefits during one month of the 6 month membership. Plus one member wins a terrific door prize each month. Club is held at my home in Bedford, PA.

To get more information or to reserve your spot email me at dfoor@embarqmail.com .

Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm (2 spaces available)

or

6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs. Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making. This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat. dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.