Followers

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Live Like You Mean It


Save the date August 1st.  Join my Stampin'Up! team and get this lovely kit for FREE.  You will get everything you need to make this lovely Fall decor (full details August 1) Printer’s Tray project kit!  This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!





Isn't this just so very cute?  Contact me if you are considering becoming a Demonstrator.

Here is my altered canvas that I have to share with you today.  I used both the Bird Builder punch and the Elegant Bird Bigz Die on my Big Shot.

Stamp Set:  Live Like You Mean It (retired), Canvas Background (retired)
Accessories and Tools:  Big Shot, Bird Builders Punch, Elegant Bird Bigz Die, Tempting Turquoise Ink, Gesso and Tissue Paper (non-SU), Buttons


This is my canvas following my base coats of Gesso, acrylic paint and Tissue paper.  I try to get lots of winkles and lumps in my Tissue paper so it gives texture....it is fine to recycle old, used tissue paper for this project.  That's what I did here.

Also, the wings are made of old packing cardboard, the Big Shot cuts it so nicely and it makes beautiful wings.  I love using the wings from the Elegant Bird Die for so many things....like Angels and more.



Gold highlights around the bird and wings give some flair to the project!


Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm (1 space available)
6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs. Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making. This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat. dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.