Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Make A Cake

Patio Parties' Butterflies

The Make A Cake stamp set is about more than just cake....it sports some pretty butterflies, too.  It's just those butterflies that I used to create this card for my Hostess Club during July.

This is really a fun summer card and can be used for any occasion, but we made birthday cards.


I love using punches and my Big Shot Dies to make cards.  Honestly, I use both every day on almost every project I make.  


My envelope (background) and inside sentiment.


We just colored the words "Happy Birthday" using  Stampin' Up watercolor markers on the stamp "Happy Birthday with a cherry on top!" from the stamp set A Word for You.  


Again, we used the Stampin' Up! markers to color each butterfly with one of the new In-colors.  They look so pretty together.


The new stitched Raspberry Ripple ribbon sets it all off.

Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm (1 space available)
6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs. Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making. This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat. dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.