Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Snow Much Fun

Quick and Easy Christmas Card



When you are a crafter, it is never too soon to thing about Christmas!

My card with envelope (background).


To make this 10-minute quick card, I used the Christmas tree from Snow Much Fun and stamped tone-on-tone with Garden Green Ink on Garden Green cardstock.  Accents are Dazzling Details.

Here is my inside greeting.


Upcoming Stamp-A-Stack....Christmas in July.....

Sign up now for my annual Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, July 31

1:00 until 3:00pm (1 space available)
6:30 until 8:30pm

Create 10 beautiful Christmas cards with matching envelopes....2 each of 5 designs. Get an early start on your Holiday crafts and card making. This is an annual event that you won't want to miss.
$20 pre-paid by July 24
Contact me today to reserve your seat. dfoor@embarqmail.com



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.