Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

So Many Smiles

Betsy's Blossoms


One of the things I like about this stamp set is the many different ways you can use it.  Betsy's Blossoms is cute stamped just the way you would think it should be.  But when you pair it with all the different SU punches, well, it offers a lot of variety.  


This is the "quick and easy" card we made in my Hostess Club in June.



Front of my card.


Inside Sentiment is created with punches.

Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs, Betsy's Blossoms, Netting Background
Inks and Papers:  Naturals Ivory, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Primrose Petals
Tools and Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Corner Rounder, Decorative Label Punch 

The new style ink pad are so easy to use.  I love using them with my background stamps.  They stamp like a dream.  




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.