Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Christmas Deer

Merry Christmas Deer

This new Christmas Deer stamp is so very regal.  He just looks so majestic!  When I first stamped him, I thought Wow, he really commands attention!....and I still think so....see what you think.


Stamp Sets:  Christmas Deer, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Joyous Celebrations (envelope), Cardinal Christmas (inside greeting, retired)

Don't you love the new Champagne Glimmer paper...it gives me that sparkle and shine that I love and I have to say that another favorite of mine is the  Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder....another very elegant item in the SU Holiday Catalog.


I am enjoying the new Window Set Framelits.  Tomorrow I will show you 2 other versions of this card I made with the Circle Bigz Dies.

Inside greeting.

Sign Up Now to make the lovely Christmas Ornament shown on the cover of SU's Holiday catalog!


September 13, Thursday 

Times:  1:00 until 3:00 pm (4 spots open)

or 6:00 until 8:00 pm (2 spots open)

Sign up and Pre-pay by September 6.

What to bring:  Crystal Effects or Glue Gun with glue sticks, Silcone Craft Sheet, Snail, and Glue Dots, as well as basic papercrafting 

Cost:  $10

Where:  My home, Bedford, PA

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor




3 comments:

  1. I love the shimmer with the black! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Denise! Good to see that you used the cutout from the framelit at a different angle. Is the first layer a piece of embossed black card stock?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, the black is a Black Metal Sheet from Seaside Crafts Bulk Buy run by Karen Sullivan (since SU doesn't sell the metal) embossed with our new SU Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder. Very easy to work with and fun to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.