Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Elegant Butterfly

Delicate Designs


Recently, Sandi Hartka a fellow Demonstrator from Forest Hills, Maryland, and I were making a deal on some retired items for one of her customers.  Sandi sent me this beautiful Elegant Butterfly punch card that I just had to share with you.  It is so striking.  I'm sure you will agree.



You can see the Delicate Designs Folder embossing on the close-up picture so much better.  My photography skills still need improving.  The card is just lovely.


Sign Up Now to make the lovely Christmas Ornament shown on the cover of SU's Holiday catalog!


September 13, Thursday 

Times:  1:00 until 3:00 pm (5 spots open)

or 6:00 until 8:00 pm (3 spots open)

Sign up and Pre-pay by September 6.

What to bring:  Crystal Effects or Glue Gun with glue sticks, Silcone Craft Sheet, Snail, and Glue Dots, as well as basic papercrafting tools

Cost:  $10

Where:  My home, Bedford, PA



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.