Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Faux Metal Patina Technique III

Harvest Blessings

As promised I'm sharing more of my Faux Metal Patina Technique cards that I made recently for my Uncle Bryce.  He has been very ill lately and we have all been praying for his recovery.  This one features the Harvest Blessings stamp set.  A favorite of mine since farming runs deep in our Pennsylvania veins.....any stamp set with farms, farming equipment or farm animals finds its' way immediately into my collection.  

Another thing I wanted to show is how this Faux Metal Patina Technique is perfect for male and female cards.  

Stamp Sets:  Harvest Blessings, Perfectly Penned
Inks and Paper:  In-Colors Paper Stack, Always Artichoke, Island Indigo, VersaMark, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Pewter Embossing Powder, Heat Embossing Powder


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.