Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Faux Metal Patina Technique

Countryside

This is a card I recently made for my brother-in-law, Mike, for his birthday.  It features my new favorite technique "Faux Metal Patina Technique".  I had seen this technique, but never tried it until my friend and customer, Carol Smith came over one day.  She was so enthusiastic about the technique that she showed me how to do it on the spot.  I was in love.  I starting making it in all kinds of colors.  Eventually, I decided to teach it in my next Hostess Club.  Love this technique.  You  can visit Carol's blog here.  Be sure to leave her a comment and tell her I said Hello.


close-up of inside sentiment.



Close-up of the Faux Metal Patina.....I used Rich Razzleberry, Raspberry Ripple and Basic Gray with Pewter Embossing Powder.  

I will feature more of my Fauz Metal Patina cards in the near future.

Stamp Set:  Countryside
Inks and Papers:  Rich Razzleberry, Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray, Whisper White, VersaMark
Accessories and Tools:  White Gel Pen, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Pewter Embossing Powder, Heat Embossing Gun, Ribbon



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.