Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Garden Variety Push-Pops

August 26, Sunday 1:00 - 4:00 pm


For all my local viewers, please stop by the Raystown Ambulance Service at 4 E. South Street, Everett, PA, and visit my Stampin' Up! display along with many unique fellow direct sales consultants. There will be door prizes, samples, available catalogs and much more provided by the Vendors. Sponsored by Everett Rexall Pharmacy. Free.

Look What My Peat Pots Pushed Up.......


As part of my work with the Bulk Buy Creative Team, I brought out my little peat pots to help my garden grow and use the Push-pops that were sent to me.  The Push-pops are filled with Hershey Kisses....nothing better than good old Pennsylvania chocolate for a Pennsylvania woman!  LOL




Papers:  Floral District Designer Series Paper, Tangerine Tango and Rose Red Cardstock
Tools and Accessories:  Seam Binding, Big Shot, Blossom Party Originals Die, Circle Punches, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Peat Pots and Accent Gems (non-SU)




Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt....Be sure to hunt for the Clues on all sites....




You can find complete information here.

Here is my clue:

My Clue is:  Embossing Buddy.
By rubbing the Embossing Buddy across your cardstock first, then stamping followed by a sprinkling of powder and heat setting, you will see the most perfect embossing!

Have fun and collect your clues.


E-mail me after you have collected 50 clues


(list the clues and where you got them in your e-mail)


email me at:  dfoor@embarqmail.com


and I'll enter you into my Fall treasure hunt give-a-way!

Drawing to be held October 31st 2012winner will be notified by e-mail 




Sign Up Now to make the lovely Christmas Ornament shown on the cover of SU's Holiday catalog!

September 13, Thursday

Times: 1:00 until 3:00 pm (5 spots open)

or 6:00 until 8:00 pm (3 spots open)

Sign up and Pre-pay by September 6.

What to bring: Crystal Effects or Glue Gun with glue sticks, Silcone Craft Sheet, Snail, and Glue Dots, as well as basic papercrafting

Cost: $10

Where: My home, Bedford, PA


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com


Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.