Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Swap

Team Meeting Swap


One of my favorite things to do as a SU Demonstrator is to swap cards with other Demos.  And I'm so happy that many on my Downline Team like to swap, too.  We all love Stampin' Up! products so much and it's fun to see how we each use them in a different way.  

That makes me think....I better get busy on my swaps for the upcoming Stampin' Up! Regional that I will be attending later this Fall in Chattanooga, TN.  If only I could decide which stamp set to use......

This card was made by my team member, Sue Lepako of Everett, PA.


A close-up of Sue's pear preserves.  LOL

Sign Up Now to make the lovely Christmas Ornament shown on the cover of SU's Holiday catalog!



September 13, Thursday 

Times:  1:00 until 3:00 pm (5 spots open)

or 6:00 until 8:00 pm (3 spots open)

Sign up and Pre-pay by September 6.

What to bring:  Crystal Effects or Glue Gun with glue sticks, Silcone Craft Sheet, Snail, and Glue Dots, as well as basic papercrafting 

Cost:  $10

Where:  My home, Bedford, PA



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.