Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

Cannery Set Framelits

This set can be used any time of the year, but it is so perfect for fall.  It just reminds me of Family Reunions, Back to School, and the Harvest.  

For my hexagon graph paper, I visited this site and printed my choice on Whisper White.  Then I cut a small piece out to use it behind my fruit.


The Cannery Set of Framelits Dies is fun to work with and the color combinations are endless.

Sign Up Now to make the lovely Christmas Ornament shown on the cover of SU's Holiday catalog!


September 13, Thursday 

Times:  1:00 until 3:00 pm (5 spots open)

or 6:00 until 8:00 pm (3 spots open)

Sign up and Pre-pay by September 6.

What to bring:  Crystal Effects or Glue Gun with glue sticks, Silcone Craft Sheet, Snail, and Glue Dots, as well as basic papercrafting tools

Cost:  $10

Where:  My home, Bedford, PA

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.