Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Pocket Gift Card

Betsy's Blossoms

This is the last of my pocket cards for the month of August.  This type pocket card was designed by Holly Krautkremer.  I resized, changed up the colors, embossing folders and created this little gem.


Calypso Coral looks great with the Summer Smooches DSP.


I used the small flowers from Betsy's Blossoms on the outside.


Petite Pairs finishes the inside greeting.

Sign Up Now to make the lovely Christmas Ornament shown on the cover of SU's Holiday catalog!


September 13, Thursday 

Times:  1:00 until 3:00 pm (4 spots open)

or 6:00 until 8:00 pm (2 spots open)

Sign up and Pre-pay by September 6.

What to bring:  Crystal Effects or Glue Gun with glue sticks, Silcone Craft Sheet, Snail, and Glue Dots, as well as basic papercrafting tools

Cost:  $10

Where:  My home, Bedford, PA

Email or call me to sign up.
dfoor@embarqmail.com  814-623-7012




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor




1 comment:

  1. Your little pocket cards are adorable, and your Christmas ornament turned out awesome! I haven't even attempted it yet. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.