Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Card Display

Clothespin Hoop.... Card Display

This is the second item that I made with the hoops that Karen Sullivan of Seaside Bulk Buys sent to the Design Team.  I'm always looking for ways to display more of my Stampin' Up! handmade cards, so I decided to add DSP covered clothespins to the hoop and make my own wall art.

Not only can I use this at home, but many of the Craft Fairs and other events I attend have wall space where I can hang this extra card display.


Here it is filled with cards.  


I covered the Clothespins with Designer Series Paper.  Then I mixed some Tombow glue with water and created a sealer that I brushed over top each piece.  It sealed and gave a little shimmer to each clothespin.

I used a hot glue gun to attach the clothespins to the large wooden hoop.



Finally, I added some Dazzling Details to give it more sparkle.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor




1 comment:

  1. I can not thank you adequately for the posts on your web site. I know you'd put a lot of time and effort into them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I'll do exactly the same for someone else at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.