Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Christmas Shadow Box

Christmas

These Shadow Boxes are addicting.  Once you make one, you just can't stop.  This one is a Christmas theme and features the stamp sets Letter It and Ornament Keepsakes.   All of those images are heat embossed.

First I had to paint this cardboard shadow box, which I admit was very, very time consuming.  It took 3 coats of my acrylic white paint.  I thought I would never finish waiting for the different coats to dry so I could move on to the next step, but finally I could decorate.


As our 4 year old Granddaughter would say....this is taking forever!


Here it is put back together and complete.




The snowman's hat is a stack of buttons sitting on a circle punch of Whisper White.  


My bottle brush tree sits in a painted wooden spool covered with ribbon.  The retired SU buttons are strung on wire to make a wreath.


Letter It embossed with Melon Mambo embossing powder.


Hope you enjoyed my Christmas Shadow Box!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com
Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.