Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fabulous You

Crayon Resist Technique

Several things struck my fancy over the last few weeks, one of them being the Crayon Resist Technique.  So, you might have guessed already that I will be posting several of my experiments....or should I say beautiful samples here on my blog for you to see!  I tried a variety of colors and different stamp sets, so here is my first of the selection....


My envelope and card.


The Designer Series Paper is from the SU Holiday Catalog on Page 20, Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack #126904, $6.95.  I love that it isn't just for Christmas.



Close-up of the Crayon Resist Technique on the Fabulous You shoe stamp.

Stamp Set:  Fabulous You
Colors and Inks:  Baja Blue, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Glossy White Paper
Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Brad, Boho Blossom Punch, Labels Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Daubers, Corner Rounder Punch

Festival of Prints




Look for more in the coming days, if you like this technique.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.