Followers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Gently Falling

Happy Retirement

Fall seems like a perfect theme for a retirement card, so I thought I would use  the Gently Falling stamp set with my new fav Crayon Resist Technique to make this one up. 


I like to stamp a large sheet of Glossy White Paper when doing this technique then cut it into sections for all of my projects.  Saves time.






 I added some of the new 7/8" Cotton Ribbon from the Holiday Catalog to kick it up a notch.  This ribbon is a dream to stamp on.  You can find the natural color ribbon on page 20 of the Holiday Catalog.



Tip:  If you can't find a white crayon around the house to use for the Crayon Resist Technique, you can use a white (or light color) candle.....guess you just need the wax.  In fact, I found the cheaper crayons work best.


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.