Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lovely As A Tree

Crayon Resist

Today I have another crayon resist technique card to share with you today.  It is one of several samples I made using the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.  Lovely as a Tree is still one of my all time favorite stamp sets....it is just so, well, lovely!


My envelope and card.



A close-up of the crayon resist technique on the pine tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.


Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree, French Foliage, Petite Pairs
Colors and Inks:  Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, StazOn, Glossy White paper, Festival of Prints DSP Stack (Holiday Catalog page 20 #126904 $6.95)
Accessories and Tools:  Big Shot, Paper-Piercing Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Oval Punch, Ribbon, Labels Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits 

Festival of Prints


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS, Denise! I want to learn how to do this. Did you use this technique in your classes yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.