Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Maize

Perfectly Preserved


What can I say to you?  I love this stamp set.....we grow a lot of corn here in Pennsylvania and I have to say that is what originally attracted me to this set.  I love this corn.



Sign Up Now to make the lovely Christmas Ornament shown on the cover of SU's Holiday catalog!


September 13, Thursday 

Times:  1:00 until 3:00 pm (4 spots open)

or 6:00 until 8:00 pm (0 spots open--full)

Sign up and Pre-pay by September 10.

What to bring:  Crystal Effects or Glue Gun with glue sticks, Silcone Craft Sheet, Snail, and Glue Dots, as well as basic papercrafting 

Cost:  $10

Where:  My home, Bedford, PA

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.