Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Spooktacular Project Kit

My FREE Howl-o-ween Kit

Last week, I received and finished my free Spooktacular Project Kit from Stampin' Up! for recruiting during August.  I decided to follow fellow Demonstrator Janet Wakeland's lead and use velcro behind each section in my shadow box so that I can change it with the season.  I'm excited about that! 



The SU Kit I received (my recruit received one, too)!




 This is my Halloween look....


SU provided everything needed to complete the project including the adhesive!


One of our trips to Yogi Bear Park with the grandgirls and daughter, Mandie....what fun we have every year.





Love the rhinestones on the frog and bats that SU suggested in their instructions!




I did add Dazzling Details to my bats to make them shine....lot that look!



I added the Silver Glimmer paper to my project since I wanted to use a picture that fit the Tangerine Tango polka dot DSP box.....I loved working on it and can't wait to make another Holiday or Family display.

Toxic Treats Stamp Set

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. That's really interesting. Thanks for posting all the great information! Had never thought of it all that way before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.