Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sweet Stitches

Hoop-La-La

Recently, Karen Sullivan of Seaside Bulk Buys ask the Design Team to make some items using wooden hoops.  This is the first of my projects.....Sweet Stitches wall hangings perfect for any Craft  or Sewing Studio.


This is one of the fabrics that can be found in the the Clearance Rack for 99 cents.  Love that.



Matches the Button, Button stamp set and the now retired Sweet Stitches Wheel and Sew Suite Stamp Set.

Quick and easy wall art gift....it isn't too early to start crafting for Christmas gifts!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor




1 comment:

  1. Neat idea, Denise! I used to do a lot of cross-stitch, but have hung it up for stamping! LOL! Great way to get my hoops out amongst my decor. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.