Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Boottiful Occasions

I'm a Boot Girl.....

It's a long story...but I will keep it short!  My sister had red cowboy boots when we were kids and I....well, I didn't!!!!  Yep, that's how it all started and as an adult, well, I have always loved boots and, yes, there is a pair of red cowboy boots in my closet even today. 

And if there is a stamp set with a boot in it, well, it is always at the top of my list.  This one is from a SUDSOL swap at the recent Chattanooga Regional and was created by Gloria Plunkett.  








Stamp Sets: Bootiful Occasions, Googly Ghouls
Ink and Paper:  Black and White StazOn, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, Naturals Ivory, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Accessories and Tools:  SU markers, Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Googlie Eyes, Basic Rhinestones, Crystal Effects, scallop ribbon border 

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.