Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Charming Necklace

Gift and Craft Fair Item

Today's share is one made with my Craft Fairs and gift giving in mind, but it would great for gifts for anyone on your list.  It's made with microscope slides, vellum, SU watercolor markers and the Charming Stamp Set (now retired).


It is hard to capture the sheerness and color in a photo.



I used an old clothespin to hold the microscope slides while I placed the foil tape (find at any place they sell craft goodies) around the outside edge to hold my 2 microscope slide, vellum sandwich together.  The clothespin is like having an extra hand!


Easy to make and delightful to give away!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.