Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Joy

Wooden Letters

This is a fun and easy project I completed as part of a Creative Team that I am on for Seaside Crafts Bulk Buy.  Karen sent us white letters to complete and this is what I came up with....




I placed them on my stack of vintage suitcases.....but here are some close-up photographs.








Stamp Sets:  Tiny Tags, Creative Elements, Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark, Basic Black
Accessories:  Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Hodge Podge Hardware (retired), Designer Brads (retired), non-SU old jewelry pieces, sponge

TIP:  I sponged Baja Breeze ink directly from my ink pad onto the white-painted letters to get the soft blue color.  I let them dry overnight before continuing on the project.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.