Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lovely as a Tree

Crayon Resist

Several weeks ago, I warned you that this was my technique of the moment....don't say that I didn't because I definitely remember saying that it was my newest favorite old technique.  So, here it is again with Lovely as a Tree which is my favorite long-time stamp....one that never goes out of style!


  Stamp your image with Black Stazon onto your glossy white paper. 

  Apply your crayon to the areas that you want to remain white.  

I used a yellow post-it note punched with our circle punch to mask the moon....then sponged Night of Navy over the entire image.  It is so easy on our glossy white paper.



The color collection Designer Series Paper Stacks make paper choices easy!


Wacky Wishes makes a perfect greeting!  This is a Hostess set found on page 204 of the 2012-2013 SU catalog.

Sorry to tell you this, but there are more Crayon Resist cards to come....stay tuned.....


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Denise. A quick question about the crayon. Does it need to be white, and if so, do you know how/where to get just white crayons (other than the box of 48 Crayolas - hahaha)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Denise!! Love the affect crayon resist does.. and your night sky is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.