Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

Make Something that Means Something

These are samples of the Christmas ornaments that I made for my recent Ornament Keepsakes classes.  I've been asked by several customers to offer this class again and have decided to offer it again November 13.  So, if you are interested, please contact me.


This is the Class Sample.


Close up of the center Rosette.


Cost of class is $10.  You will need to bring Crystal Effects, Snail, Silicone Craft Sheet and Glue Dots.

November 13, afternoon and evening session available.



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.