Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Painted Chairs

Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular


save the date on October 29 for a fun and rewarding event!
For one day only, you will get 15 percent off almost every stamp SU sells! 

October 29 is the one-day Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular!
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
  • Background stamps
  • Personalized name stamps
  • Cookie press stamps
  • Single stamps
This DOES NOT include
  • Hostess sets
  • Bundled stamp sets
  • Digital stamp brush sets
There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.

Email or call me with any questions.

Dining Room/Classroom Re-do

We have been downsizing and simplifying everything in our home and life over the last 11 years.  The latest victim of our downsize mania is our Dining Room/Classroom......which also serves as my class room since it is adjacent to my Studio (craft room).  We had a vintage dining room suite with a large china cabinet, buffet, and oval table.  I really wanted a large rectangle table with leaves and different types of chair that I could paint vibrant colors.  Here is the beginning of my new table and chairs.

The hunt for the chairs and table has been a lot of fun.  We found the table with 2 leaves at Goodwill for $50, some of the chairs (the yellow one for instance) was out to the trash when we picked it and it's twin up on the side of the road.  Love that!



We've seen the tables retail for $2,000 and up, so we feel blessed that we found a great trestle table for $50 that doesn't need refinished.  So great to create on.



We moved the table and some of the unpainted chairs in to see how the size worked.  Here I have the table covered with the vinyl I use during Club, Classes and Workshops.


My $1 chair, as found.



I have chairs planned in Old Olive, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango....here is a sneak peak!




My little Chi-Chi likes to roll in the grass when I work outside....see my little 4 pounder behind the now Real Red chair????


This is my Daffodil Yellow chair after I painted it.  This is one of the oak chairs we found that someone put out to the trash.  Lucky me.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.