Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

You're Amazing Swap

Team Swap

During our bi-monthly team meetings that I hold here in my home, many of us choose to participate in a swap which is so much fun.  We always get ideas from each other and color combination  that suggest something new or different for us to try.  I saw a card where SU Demo Mary Brown used the Framelits to create a background paper, so I knew I had to try that technique. It's like fitting a puzzle together...lots of fun.

This is my October swap....my new favorite stamp set of the moment....You're Amazing!


Envelope and card.


Stamp Set:  You're Amazing
Colors and Papers:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, In-Colors Designer Series Paper Stack, World Spectacular DSP
Tools and Accessories:  Calypso Coral Ribbon, Big Shot, Apothecary Accent Framelits Die, Tasteful Trim Die, Stampin' Dimensionals



Love, Love, Love, my Big Shot!!!


Inside Greeting....and all of the women in my Downline really are Amazing!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.