Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

All the Cuteness Without All the Work

These packaging bundles are perfect for the holidays!



Bet some of you have wondered where I've been....well, I'll tell you I was sick for some time...then we had our lovely grandgirls for a terrific Thanksgiving extended visit....then our modem went out on our Network taking out our Internet Service!  Well, that took days since our provider had to send one from 1/2 across the state of Pennsylvania....then our Provider was hit with a 5 State-wide Internet outage that lasted for a day.  Now, I'm back.  Whew!

Hopefully, I will get to my daily posting real soon.  Right now I have an SU special for you....right off the presses....



NOVEMBER 29 – JANUARY 2




PETITE TREATS BUNDLE
  • glassine bags with die cut edges (10 BAGS 3" X 5" X 1-1/2")
  • Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt (8 Pieces)
  • Gumball Green 3/8" stitched Satin Ribbon (10 yards)
$13.50 #132770 – (a $16.85 value)




TRIMMINGS & TAGS BUNDLE
  • Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 Bags (5" x 3" x 11-1/2")
  • Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (25 double-sided tags (4'1/2" x 3-1/8")
  • Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Sweater Trim (10 yards)
$13.50 #132769 – (a $16.85 value)




Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.