Followers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Punch Art

Asian Lady

In the past, I have admitted that the Big Shot is my very favorite crafting tool, but a very close second happens to be my SU punches.  Punch art is fun and fascinating to me. The example I have to share with you today is a swap card given to me by fellow Demonstrator, Mary Rager at the Chattanooga Regional. 


The Hearts and Labels Collection Framelits and Floral Fusion Sizzlits, as well as Circle punches were used to make this mysterious Asian lady.


Both the new SU Gold Dazzle marker (see the Holiday Catalog) and the SU Black marker were used to create this lovely lady.


Brushed Gold paper.


Hope this inspires you to create some punch art!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.