Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Oh, Christmas Tree

Seasonal Sayings


When I first saw this card on Sarah Wills blog, I knew I had to CASE (copy and share everything) it.  We made this in my club last month and had such a great time!  It's a fun card and I just love this stitched ribbon.




The tree trunk is a lollipop stick painted with inexpensive acrylic paint.



I used glue dots to adhere the knotted ribbons to the stick.






Stamp Sets:  Seasonal Sayings, Jolly Bingo Bits
Colors:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Delightful Daffodil
Accessories and Tools:  Ribbon, Lollipop Stick, Acrylic paint, glue dots


Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.