Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scrap Ribbon Technique


SU Stars Christmas Blog Hop

You probably arrived here from Karen Gibson Krafting with Karen located here.


Your next hop is to Creative Designs by Jackie located here.

Scrap Ribbon Technique






Close-up of scrap ribbon behind the Holiday Collection Framelit.


Inside Sentiment.

Stamp Sets:  Scentsational Seasons, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wacky Wishes
Colors:  Lucky Limeade, Twittepated DSP, Chocolate Chip, Candlelight DSP, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories and Tools:  Big Shot, Holiday Collection and Bitty Banners Framelits, Baker's Twine, Scrap Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder.

Hope you enjoyed this tour today. Remember to sign up for my Feed or add me in your Favorites/Bookmarks and check back often. Your comments are always appreciated. Thanks so much.



Now on to your next hop is to Creative Designs by Jackie located here.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

5 comments:

  1. all great projects as always! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the ribbon scrap card....I always forbet about using them that way and I have a jar full of them. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Denise, and what a great way to use ribbon scrapes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those ideas/projects that I've never done but want to give it a try. You've inspired me to go through my ribbon stash and see what I can come up with! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used up scrap ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.