Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

New Single Stamps by Stampin' Up

Ten Never Before Seen Images

During SU Leadership in Orlando, Florida earlier this month Stampin' Up! announced the release of 10 brand new single stamp images.  These single stamps will be available through March 31, 2013.  We were all so excited to see the new designs.....


Flyers:

Stampin' Up! Single Stamps: Assortment #3


Stampin' Up! Single Stamps: Assortment #4


This is just a photo I took at Leadership, so it doesn't have the prices like the PDF link above does....but I like how it shows the images for group 3.





And here is group 4.....




Don't you think some of these are just "must" haves.....I know they are on my wish list, for sure....leave me a comment with your favorite!

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.