Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Stampin' Up Leadership

Recognition Walk at Leadership

It's only been a few days that I've been back from SU Leadership in Orlando and I will tell you that I'm still playing catch up around our home.  It is great to go to these nice events, but it is always nice to get back home, too.  Our beautiful grandgirls are with us for 5 days, so that is such a blessing to both of us.  We love spending as much time with them as we can.

Today I wanted to start sharing with you some of the happenings, swaps, shares and lessons from SU Leadership 2013.  These first pictures are of my Recognition Walk across the stage for achieving the title of Manager.


My sister, Sandy England, who all attended and is part of my Team took these pictures.  Another Downline member, Kathy Parks, made the crocheted scarf that I'm wearing.



Ok, I know you don't really come to my blog to see me.....but you can see from the pictures I was pretty happy to be up on that stage for making my goal of becoming a Manager!  So, I enjoyed myself immensely.....I think you can see that.  LOL


This shot was taken by my fellow Demo, Nola Burkhard.  She and I met during Leadership 2011 in Nashville, TN.  


Being a Manager meant that I was also invited to the Manager's Reception which was held at the Harry Potter Theme Park this year.  Here is my invitation and ticket I received from Stampin' Up!.



Here I am with the Harry Potter crowd!  


And this is the souvenir mug they gave us as we boarded the buses to leave...ButterBeer is a frozen drink which has nothing to do with beer....it is a creamy, frozen slushy.  Yum!

Lots more new products, specials, swaps, samples and more coming up on my blog....so stay tuned and be sure to subscribe.

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.