Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Raccoon Punch Art

Happy Groundhog Day


Cute Candy Boxes

Our sweet little 8-year old granddaughter, Haille, made these 3 cute little raccoon boxes after seeing my fellow Demonstrators' Kimberly Morris how-to  on my computer.  Haille asked me a couple of questions about the raccoons and then went quickly to work.  She really enjoyed making them.


Here are the 3 guys together.




Haille wanted to make this little raccoon for her teacher, so she made a notebook for him to hold in his little paws.



To make it easier for Haille to make her raccoons, I gave her my Fancy Favor Die to make the "box" part of the raccoon.  At 8 years old she can run my Big Shot like a pro.


So don't you just love this time of the year??? It's free give away time. It's SALE-A-BRATION time!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

6 comments:

  1. Denise, these little raccoons are sweet! I bet they are really proud of what they made... See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - these are the cutest!! Denise, please pass on my congratulations to your granddaughter Hallie on the fabulous job she did :) She has inspired me to make some of these.
    Happy Groundhog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! They look just like raccoons... fabulous job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute! Fabulous job.. may have to try one myself. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute--and I love the way Haille created her own looks by changing the front of the raccoon! My favorite is the white-chested one...the fringe she put on that piece makes it look furry :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.