Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine Banner

Hearts and.....

a new pretty banner for my Studio.  For those of you who have been reading for a while you probably remember that I've been working on making monthly banners for above my desk.  Since I make these for my own enjoyment and creative inspiration, I use lots of retired items and things from my stash.  In fact, this banner uses a lot of Designer Series Paper (DSP) that came in a Halloween pack.  LOL

It was hard to get pictures of this since it is so large, so some of them I divided into sections of three.


This is how it hangs above my windows....close up pictures below....










Tools and Accessories:  Ribbons, Hearts Collection Framelits, Word Window Punch, Dress Up Framelits, scallop border punch, Large Scallop Edgelit, Basic Rhinestones, Basic Pearls, Paper Doilies, Big Shot



This is a vintage card I framed by painting a recycled frame and using retired Designer Series Paper (DSP) as the background.  I love changing out home decor items for all the different seasons and holidays.  Don't you?



So don't you just love this time of the year??? It's free give away time. It's SALE-A-BRATION time!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Denise, this is just so very very pretty. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner, and it's variety... where do you hang it?? And where did you get the silver curtain rod clips?? Love them!! Have seen places hang cards with them... got some dark ones, now to get a rod put up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.