Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

Bottle Cap Embellishment

Yesterday on my blog, I had a pictorial how-to for smashing bottle caps.  My card today uses one of those Bottle caps as an embellishment.  These banner cards are so popular right now.  I really love the look and it's great for using small scraps of Designer Series Paper.





Envelope and Card front shown here.





Inside greeting.



I used a combination of Designer Series Papers (DSP) from Sale-A-Bration, Stacks and the Spring Catalog.



Following the tutorial I posted yesterday, I created this Bottle Cap embellishment with DSP and Crystal Effects.  The ribbon is from Sale-A-Bration.



Thanks for stopping by today.

So don't you just love this time of the year??? It's free give away time. It's SALE-A-BRATION time!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.