Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Banner

Monthly Banners

Thanks to all of you who have emailed me, I have kept my promise to myself and made this month's banner....Easter.  I have a lot of pictures so you can see all the details.  It features lots of items from the Spring Catalog.


I used parts of several of the Embellishment Kits in the Spring Catalog.









Stamp Set:  Parlor Prints
Colors:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Sycamore Street and Newsprint DSP (both retired), Island Indigo
Tools and Accessories:   Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit, Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit, Basic Pearls, Artisan Embellishment Kit, Bird Punch, Paper Doilies, Dazzling Details, Victoria Crochet Trim, Alphabet Die, Scallop Circle Punches











Here is hanging in my Studio above my work table.





Also, now through April 30th: Enter to win a trip from Stampin' Up! to San Diego!







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

1 comment:

  1. Lt me be the first to compliment you on your banner. Too cute! I LOVE that dsp you used on the tails of them. hehe :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.