Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Free Stamps

Patterned Occasions

Yesterday, I shared a Fell Better card I made with the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Patterned Occasions.  Today, I have great swap samples made with this same set to show you.  This set is one of the 19 products you can choose from with every $50 purchase until March 22, 2013.  Contact me if you would like a free brochure.









All of these cards were made with the Patterned Occasions stamp set.  Such a variety of designs with just one set.....and it's a set you can get for free with any $50 order.

All the paper crafting products you see on all my pages as well as all the tools I used to create them are available to purchase from Stampin' Up! through me. In fact, you don't have to wonder where to find 99% of what you'll see on my blog! It's all right here: www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor/ and you can shop anytime from the comfort of your own home by clicking on Shop Now. Search by color, product type, item number, tool name, or new arrivals--and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack for retired products at up to 80% off. Checkout is simple and secure. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have, or if you'd rather place your order via email, that's fine, too. dfoor@embarqmail.com  Happy Shopping!

So don't you just love this time of the year??? It's free give away time. It's SALE-A-BRATION time!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.