Followers

Friday, March 8, 2013

Madison Avenue

More Sale-A-Bration


There are 2 more weeks of Sale-A-Bration this year....it ends March 22. So I'm doing my best to post all my Leadership swap samples for you to get lots of inspiration.  Today my focus in on the Madison Avenue Stamp Set.











Granted the quality of the pictures could be better, but fellow Demonstrators let me take these pictures on the airplane....hence the fuzzy pictures!  I hope you get some ideas for your cards.


This swap was made by Carol Smith for our Downline Swap last month......





So don't you just love this time of the year??? It's free give away time. It's SALE-A-BRATION time!

SALE-A-BRATION SHOPPING HERE

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,
Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.