More Paper Pumpkin Information
Paper Pumpkin comes to your door each month in a fully decked-out creativity carriage! Ready to escape the mundane with some paper crafting fun? Me, too!
Paper Pumpkin comes in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Get Started Creating Right Away
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visitingwww.mypaperpumpkin.com. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family--every month!
Sample cards made with my kit from Leadership. The box you receive will be a pretty pumpkin red.
Ready to hear more? Here's the skinny!
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive and scissors.
- Each kit will take you on a 30-40-minute creativity escape. Then you can use the stamps and other things to make more projects on your own!
- Stampin' Up will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.) Once the ship date is passed you can no longer get that month's kit.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is only $19.95 per month (and shipping is included! How awesome is that???)
- You can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want. So no worries there!
- While you're registering, a Paper Pumpkin subscription would make a fabulous gift for anyone!
Here's How You Subscribe
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin today by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "Get It." Be sure to put in my name as your demonstrator, Denise Foor, at the end of the simple registration process, so that I can help you with your Paper Pumpkin subscription should any issues arise.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin box you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free clear acrylic block. You will be able to use it with the clear-mount stamps that will come in each monthly kit.
Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online
or, you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until Next Time,