Followers

Friday, March 1, 2013

Patterned Occasions

Sale-A-Bration

I used the super cute Patterned Occasions stamp set on this Get Well card, another one of those great Sale-A-Bration freebies. If you haven't heard about our big annual sale, click here to view my shopping website and get all the details! And I'd be happy to give you a catalog, too--just ask!







Stamp Sets:  Patterned Occasions, Circle Circus, Sassy Saluations
Papers and Inks:  Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Tools and Accessories:  Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Circle Punch

My sister-in-law broke her wrist, so this is the card I made for her.  What I love about this stamp set is the saying was perfect since I didn't really need a "Get Well" card....recover rapidly is perfect.

All the paper crafting products you see on all my pages as well as all the tools I used to create them are available to purchase from Stampin' Up! through me. In fact, you don't have to wonder where to find 99% of what you'll see on my blog! It's all right here: www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor/ and you can shop anytime from the comfort of your own home by clicking on Shop Now. Search by color, product type, item number, tool name, or new arrivals--and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack for retired products at up to 80% off. Checkout is simple and secure. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have, or if you'd rather place your order via email, that's fine, too. dfoor@embarqmail.com  Happy Shopping!

So don't you just love this time of the year??? It's free give away time. It's SALE-A-BRATION time!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.