Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Patrick's Banner

Hearts Collection Framelits

You regular blog readers know that I've been trying to make a new banner for over my Studio window each month.  Today I have my St. Patrick's Day banner to share with you.  I've been using lots of things from my stash to make these banners along with my Big Shot, Dies and Framelits.  I have to admit that this St. Patrick's Day Banner was little harder for me than some of the other banners that I've made.....I mean I just couldn't think of that many items to use on it.....but I have enjoyed having it up for the last several weeks.  But now I'm busy on Easter, so stay tuned for my Easter Banner later this month!












I used the Hearts Collection Framelits to make the Shamrocks and both Newsprint and First Edition Designer Series Paper.  There is also some Lucky Limeade mixed in with retired SU green cardstock.

After my last posting several ladies emailed me and asked how I hung the banners, so I thought I would post the info for everyone.  The rod and clips I bought at Wal-Mart in the curtain department.  They are perfect for hanging banners or Scrapbook page samples in my Studio.

So don't you just love this time of the year??? It's free give away time. It's SALE-A-BRATION time!



Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

4 comments:

  1. Love it, Deanise! Really cute! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous celebration of this event. I love that you are making these to celebrate all the occasions in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually pass on banners, but not this one! Love it and will probably make one myself for an upcoming holiday. Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.