Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bottle Top Pins

Happy Birthday to my terrific niece, Tori!  Hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead......


Mandie and Tori.....before they grew up and became Mom's themselves!  Happy, Happy Birthday, Tori!

Making cards and scrapbooks is how I spend most of my crafting time, but I do enjoy making all types of things including jewelry.  It's one of my favorite boards on my Pinterest boards.  These are cute brooches that I saw at the recent SU Baltimore Regional made with Bottle Caps.  Love all of them!


I snapped this picture of a fellow Demo....love the use of Glimmer Paper with the Bottle Cap.



I was so blessed to receive this beauty from a good friend and fellow Demo, Betsy Crider of Lewistown, PA.  


Betsy's recipe for the center of the Bottle Cap is Crystal Effects, Re-inker, and Shimmer Paint.



Edit:  Found a new picture on my hard drive, so I hope you enjoy this much improved image!
Sorry this picture isn't very good, but I wanted to share these pins with you.  Janet Wakeland made these using roof flashing, white Tea lace paper doilies, Bottle Caps and the Big Shot.  

Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.