Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

Flower Fair Scrapbook

Saturday, a group of us went to the Stampin' Up! Regional held in Baltimore, Maryland.  We had lots of fun together talking about, listening to ideas and actually stamping!  


You are probably wondering why all the food is in front of me????  Well, what can I say....the snacks just seem to gather there.  LOL


Recently, I crafted some scrapbook pages using the Flower Fair Bundle.  I love the Daffodil Delight 8" x 8" album and it's perfect for my Stampin' Up! adventures.










That's me in the middle of the Hogwart's gang....the manager's Reception was at Universal's Harry Potter Amusement Park.  Lots of great food and fun!


Here is the bundle information....


And here is the 8"x 8" Daffodil Delight Album by itself....




Also, now through April 30th: Enter to win a trip from Stampin' Up! to San Diego!







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.