Followers

Friday, April 26, 2013

One in a Million

Yesterday, I shared with you the Scored Notepad that I made at the recent Spring Stampin' Up! Baltimore Regional I attended with fellow team members.  Here is the 2nd SU Regional project that I put my own spin on.....it doesn't exactly look like there sample, but that is the fun of being a stamper!


This is the front of the card and the envelope (behind).  We spritzed the card front with gumball green!


Banners are so trendy right now.  I love them and would put them on everything if I could....I wonder how my little dog would look with banners on him!  LOL

Tip:  Notice how the Naturals Designer button is turned "backwards".


Tip:  We punched 1/2 circle on each side of the top of the card for interest and wound the Pool Party Baker's Twine around it.

Tip:  We punched a stencil using the circle punch on a piece of Card Stock and then used daubers to create the Gumball Green circles on the front and inside of the card.  Love that!


Inside Greeting.

Stamp Sets:  Clockworks, One in a Million
Inks and Papers:  Gumball Green, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White
Tools and Accessories:  Circle Punch, Dauber, Baker's Twine Naturals Designer Buttons


Also, now through April 30th: Enter to win a trip from Stampin' Up! to San Diego!







Please click to Order Stampin' Up! Online

or, you can e-mail me at dfoor@embarqmail.com

Until Next Time,

Denise Foor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.